Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Puisi Sakit Hati Bahasa Inggris | A broken heart


A broken heart
by Cupidootje

I really love you,
but you love someone else.
When I see you,
I can't close my eyes.
I just want you to say how much you care about me.
But you love someone else.
I just want to hear "I love you" out of your mouth.
I hear it in my mind,
It's just like a sound.
But it's just a dream,
Because you love someone else...


Unanswered love
by Cowboyke

Loneliness is tearing me apart.
How can I find a way to your heart?
I want your body close to mine.
Now, tomorrow and 'till the end of time.
Let me surround you with all my love.
It's all I have been thinking of.
I want you in my life.
But if I lose you, it will cut me like a knife.
I don't want to play a role.
I just want to give you my soul.

Anda sedang membaca kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Sakit Hati Bahasa Inggris | A broken heart dan anda bisa menemukan kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Sakit Hati Bahasa Inggris | A broken heart ini dengan url http://kumpulankaryapuisi.blogspot.com/2011/05/puisi-sakit-hati-bahasa-inggris-broken.html,anda juga bisa meng-click kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Puisi Sakit Hati Bahasa Inggris | A broken heart Tetapi dilarang merubah isi maupun mengganti nama penyair/pengarang nya karena bertentangan dengan HAKI, semoga anda ter-inspirasi dengan karya Puisi Sakit Hati Bahasa Inggris | A broken heart salam Karya Puisi

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

kumpulan karya Puisi | Copyright 2010 - 2016 Kumpulan Karya Puisi |