Thursday, July 8, 2010

Khalil Gibran Poems | LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER


LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER
Khalil Gibran

Leave me, my blamer,
For the sake of the love which unites your soul with that of your beloved one;
For the sake of that which joins spirit with mothers affection,
And ties your heart with filial love.
Go, and leave me to my own weeping heart.

Let me sail in the ocean of my dreams;
Wait until Tomorrow comes,
For tomorrow is free to do with me as he wishes.
Your laying is naught but shadow
That walks with the spirit to the tomb of abashment,
And shows heard the cold, solid earth.

I have a little heart within me
And I like to bring him out of his prison and carry him on the palm of my hand
To examine him In depth and extract his secret.
Aim not your arrows at him,
Lest he takes fright and vanish 'ere he pours the secret blood
As a sacrifice at the altar of his own faith,
Given him by Deity
When he fashioned him of love and beauty.

The sun is rising and the nightingale Is singing,
And the myrtle is breathing its fragrance into space.
I want to free myself from the quilted slumber of wrong.
Do not detain me, my blamer!

Cavil me not by mention of the lions of the forest
Or the snakes of the valley,
For me soul knows no fear of earth
And accepts no warning of evil before evil comes.

Advise me not, my blamer,
For calamities have opened my heart
And tears have cleansed my eyes,
And errors have taught me the language of the hearts.

Talk not of banishment, for conscience is my judge
And he will justify me and protect me if I am innocent,
And will deny me of life if I am a criminal.

Love's procession is moving;
Beauty is waving her banner;
Youth is sounding the trumpet of joy;
Disturb not my contrition, my blamer.
Let me walk, for the path is rich with roses and mint,
And the air is scented with cleanliness.

Relate not the tales of wealth and greatness,
For my soul is rich with bounty and great with God's glory.

Speak not of peoples and laws and kingdoms,
For the whole earth is my birthplace
And all humans are my brothers.

Go from me, for you are taking away life –
Giving repentance and bringing needless words.

(A Tear and A Smile)

Anda sedang membaca kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Khalil Gibran Poems | LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER dan anda bisa menemukan kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Khalil Gibran Poems | LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER ini dengan url http://kumpulankaryapuisi.blogspot.com/2010/07/khalil-gibran-poems-leave-me-my-blamer.html,anda juga bisa meng-click kumpulan/contoh/artikel/puisi/sajak/pantun/syair/tentang/tema/bertema/judul/berjudul Khalil Gibran Poems | LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER Tetapi dilarang merubah isi maupun mengganti nama penyair/pengarang nya karena bertentangan dengan HAKI, semoga anda ter-inspirasi dengan karya Khalil Gibran Poems | LEAVE ME, MY BLAMER salam Karya Puisi

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

kumpulan karya Puisi | Copyright 2010 - 2016 Kumpulan Karya Puisi |